Relational Operators In C In Hindi Part 6 || Call 9991 252 252 For Onlin...





Today I have created video on relational operator in c. I have explained if conditional statement and program based on If statement.
1. WAP to check number is positive or negative
2. Write a program called CheckPassFail which prints "PASS" if the int variable "mark" is more than or equal to 50; or prints "FAIL" otherwise.
3. Write a program called CheckOddEven which prints "Odd Number" if the int variable “number” is odd, or “Even Number” otherwise.
If you have any query or problem then please write in comment section. I will reply you ASAP.
you can send me your problem also and also suggest me topic on which you need any video.
If you have any problem in excel then please mail me your excel sheet
verma.rakesh1986@gmail.com

Comments